Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween with Animal Planet!









To celebrate Halloween Animal Planet has set up some creepy web-fun on their site called Creaturefy!
You can upload your photos and swap your parts for monster parts :)
you have the option of saving your creaturefication and sharing on fbook etc also.
The site design was done the amazing BakerandHill peeps while the monster heads and parts were done by yours truly.

Send me your creaturific creations!!! or a link to them and I'll share them here on my blog!

I've included some of the werewolf designs I did and will update more in a bit
The top one was the final coloured one used
2nd is the final line art version used
3rd and 4th were some of the developmental works I did that didn't make final cut :)
enjoy!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

support this artist

thanks for the support!